#9733 4.0 Octave with Premium Keyboard, Classic Resonators
Inspired by the famous and in-demand Deagan model 870 and 872 xylophones, our forward thinking design takes the M1 xylophone to a new level. Expanding upon JC Deagan’s curved #1 and #4 rails and resonators, we have created a xylophone with unparalleled clarity and projection. The rosewood used to make our xylophone bars comes from Belize and was personally selected in 2012 by Ron Samuels. This is the hardest rosewood that M1 has ever used—so hard in fact that it is nearly impossible to pit with normal playing techniques and mallets. The bars have a brilliance to them that no other manufacturer is making today with an evenness and balance that will make the M1 xylophone the preferred choice. All of our xylophones are voiced using the same processes and techniques that we use on all of our marimbas.
Xylophones built with our Premium Keyboard and Classic Resonators are rare combinations of acoustic elements. We select the Rosewood bars of each keyboard from several thousand bars. The rich harmonics of our Classic Resonators blend perfectly with the dynamic volume, articulation and resonance of our Premium Keyboard.
- 4.0 octave rosewood bars on Wave frame
- Choice of Traditional, Enhanced, or Premium level keyboard with Classic resonators
- Super hard rosewood bars. Nearly impossible to pit
- Heavy Walled, light weight aluminum frame
- Heavy duty square aluminum accessory bar included
- Quick-release Wave Lock System for accessory bar and frame
- Gas-spring Izzy height adjustment with built in tape measure
- Durable powder-coated black finish
- 8” locking casters
- A=440, A=442, or A=443 tuning