#9301 5.0 Octave with Classic resonators, Traditional keyboard
The Marimba One 3100 is by far the most durable and rigid concert frame on the market. The end frames have more wood than our Izzy frame and we laser engrave tape measures into the end frames so you always know the exact keyboard height. To raise and lower the marimba, simply turn a handle at each end frame. You can choose to have our all-wood rails or our new black aluminum-and-wood rails. 100% designed and built in our California factory.
This model combines our original Classic Resonators and Traditional Keyboard to create a warm and resonant sound. Musicians measure all other brands of marimbas against the acoustic standard of this combination.
- 5.0 Octave Rosewood Bars
- A=440, A=442 or A=443 tuning
- Durable mahogony wood Frame. American cherry optional
- All mahogony wood or aluminum-mahogony wood rails
- Micro-precision height adjustment system with built-in tape measure
- Durable black powder-coated resonators. Additional colors optional
- 4″ locking wheels